Maintenance & Repair
Had your boiler serviced this year?
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal and is caused by faulty or poorly maintained appliances. It is vital that you get your boiler and gas appliances inspected and serviced regularly to make sure they are working as safely and efficiently as possible.
What will the East Yorkshire Gas Service engineer do during the service?
- Gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler.
- Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- Leave an EYGS HomeCare checklist with you with information about boiler safety.
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks.
MagnaClean® Professional sets an industry standard for plumbing and heating engineers when it comes to protecting and maintaining both new and existing central heating systems.
Developed by independent heating engineer Chris Adey, the arrival of MagnaClean Professional on the market has generated considerable interest among boiler manufacturers and service professionals throughout the sector. It is widely recognised as a major breakthrough in central heating system maintenance and one that East Yorkshire Gas Services endorse.
In an age of advanced and high efficiency gas and oil boilers there has never been a greater need to safeguard what amounts to one of the most important and most expensive investments in the modern home – The central heating system.
Even a small build-up of iron oxide and non-magnetic deposits in a standard or modern efficiency boiler results in substantial efficiency loss and fuel wastage. So, not only does the system perform inadequately, it also costs more to run and maintain.
MagnaClean Professional is a proven, high efficiency, full-flow, magnetic and non-magnetic filter designed to tackle all central heating systems removing virtually 100% of suspended magnetic debris.
The benefits of this new technology are immediate:
- Effective magnetic and efficient non-magnetic filtration
- Simple installation and effortless servicing saving time and money
- Immediate results & system protection cutting heating energy bills by up to 6% a year*
- Long operational life AND guaranteed for TWO years
- Reduced carbon emissions
- MagnaClean Professional 22mm available in black and white
- More than a million MagnaClean filters installed throughout the UK